The card for the show that takes place this Sunday appears to be finalized as only 5 matches have been announced. It’s possible that a sixth match is added whether that be on the main card or pre-show.
So far, three titles are on the line, but none are expected to change hands. Some of the more notable odds include MSK being favored to win the Men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic. There isn’t a favorite for the women’s tournament just yet.
WWE NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day Odds
As a reminder, we will be providing coverage of the show this Sunday. The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. Here are the final betting odds:
- WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor (-400) vs Pete Dunne (+275)
- WWE NXT Women’s Champion Io Shirai (-225) vs Toni Storm (+300) vs Mercedes Martinez (+500) – Triple Threat Match
- WWE NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano (-225) vs Kushida (+165)
- MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) -200 vs. The Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson & James Drake) +150 – Men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Finals Match
- Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon (-120) vs. Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez (-120) – Women’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Finals Match